Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dubai Fashion Week Summer/Spring 2011

It's that time of the year again when Emirati and regional designers come out to play. It's the biggest fashion event of the year, and it's happening in Dubai. The Dubai Fashion Week is held annually to gather all the designers based in the Emirates to showcase their creations in one event.




The Dubai Fashion Week will be from October 24 to 28, 2010 at the Asateer Marquee, Atlantis the Palm, Dubai. It's a 'BY INVITATION ONLY' event. So, if you guys want to check it out, contact them and request for your invitation. I suggest that you do, because they are featuring a lot of great designers (both big-time and upcoming designers) as usual, and if you're an aspiring designer or just plain interested in the fashion industry, this is a very good learning experience. And of course, another excuse to dress up and be fabulous. ;)

I will definitely check it out. My classmates and I will be going there on the 26th (Monday), and it will be the first time that themazuona is going out there and be recognized. Yes, I will definitely be promoting this blog and working my charm while looking fabulous (I hope! I don't have an outfit planned yet.). And maybe, make some new friends in the industry. ;) 

See you there!


For more information, please visit their official website.


*On a second note, I have updated the Bloglovepage with more amazing fashion bloggers from all over the world. Please check them out! Shout out to all our new blog friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment