Friday, October 29, 2010

Mazuonas at the Dubai Fashion Week S/S 11


In events like these, what the people are wearing off the runway are in every bit as important as those that are on the runway. If any, they are more important in my opinion. So, let's not forget the mazuonas who graced this event with their presence.

From O magazine, Oprah Winfrey's official magazine
with the sweet Nasrine Dechahe, wearing one of her creations, in the middle

From Paris with Love
These French girls prove that the French are really very stylish. :)

Yes, my homegirl Mercy! She got her locks on! A true African queen :)

The Max Marketing Team
Great show, guys! Congratulations!

L-R: Itaf Adnan, a fashion designer from Abu Dhabi and a friend of mine,
Mercy Lamosi Imoudu, part-time model and full-time friend ;)



Sonia Kashmiri from Alter Ego
I just love her bold accessories!
From Nova Krishnan
A very classy way to wear the classic men's shirt

With a male model, Falak


Falak and Mercy :)

Hailed as the Style Queen of Dubai, Kelly Lundberg
It was really a pleasure to meet you Kelly! I hope I can feature you in my blog soon!
*Check out her website: www.divine.ae

And her amazing shoes!


Kristen Romain of Tilly and Pinch
I really love your bags! I hope I can also feature you here soon!
*You guys, check out more of her delicious bags at www.tillyandpinch.com!




The Mazuonas of Dubai
It was nice to meet all of you! You're all so cool! I hope I can bump into you guys in the coming shows. :)





The ladies of Shrekahnth

Shrekahnth's Alexander McQueen-inspired dress

Me with Kelly Lundberg :)


The one and only, Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti
CEO and Founder of Vivre


Nancy from the HR Agency
I love the ensemble! Very stylish and still comfy!

Loving the bag!

Cristina Franco of Tipsy Gipsy Dubai
*Check out her shop located at Souq Quary Al Beri in Abu Dhabi


The lovely Irena Trajkova of Arab Bella Design
*Is peach and orange the color of the season? I've been seeing a lot of ladies wearing these colors lately.
They're definitely rocking it.



Thank you for giving us the media passes! I couldn't have done it without you! :)



Shoes, shoes, and more shoes!

 
My outfit for the night :)

This day was tiring yet fulfilling. My eyes were very satisfied with all the stylish people I saw, and the creations that the designers has showcased in the shows. It was really worth the two-hours trip. I really wish I was able to come on the last day. It was great meeting everyone, and I learned a lot from each of them, photographers, stylists, and fashion designers alike. The fashion industry is really exciting, and I'm looking forward to being part of it in the near future. More power to everyone! 


2 comments:

  1. Everything is so opulent. Looking forward to more.

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete