Wednesday, November 24, 2010

EUniformity

Dress by Juana (Philippines), Gray Boyfriend Cardigan by Inspire, Black Booties by Pimkie
Accessories: Grandmother's heart locket, Bag by Sisley
Sorry for the very tired face. This week has really been an exhausting one for me. Anyway, I totally forgot that today was Wardrobe Wednesday, hence the outfit. This is my typical outfit, or at least it's the template. It's like my 'school uniform'. Short dress, black leggings, boyfriend cardigan and my locket. Except for the shoes, I usually wear ballet flats. That's why it was a surprise when my friends saw me running in heels. :-)

I hope you liked my Wardrobe Wednesdays entry today. I know it's not much, but I'm not going to stop trying. :-)

Oh, before I forget. For those people who does outfit photos a lot by themselves with a tripod, can you give me some tips? I tried doing it a while ago. But, I can't just seem to find my angle. Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, as usual. I will really really appreciate your help! Thank you! 


Photo courtesy of Mercy Imoudu. Thanks dear! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment