Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HAPPY FIRST MONTH, THE MAZUONA! ❤


I can't believe that this blog has reached the end of its first month! What with all those blogger's blocks I've experienced along the way, I actually thought that I would just end up closing this after a few entries. :-)

But, A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who supported me, for without all of you I wouldn't be motivated and inspired to continue what I'm doing.

To start off, I would like to thank my family who has endured so many nights of tinkering keyboard sounds,and shuffling feet. I know how you guys must be annoyed every time you wake up at two in the morning to the sound of my typing and the lights in the other room still on. I'm really sorry. My ideas are really best 'cooked' at night. ;-) But still, thank you for the undying support, and the comfort of having a home to go to at the end of every day, and let's not forget the delicious home-cooked meals. :-) And most importantly, thank you for the love. :) I love you guys forever and always!

And how could I forget my family back in Manila who, despite the distance, has managed to extend their love and support through visiting and promoting this page, 'liking' my Facebook photos and the page, and all the comments! Thank you guys! You make me miss you all the more. I love you!

To all of my friends in Manila who have shown their support by visiting and liking the page as well, thank you very much! I miss you guys. And I hope that we don't have this distance, so I can take photos of all of you everyday. I miss hanging out with you! I wish I could tick off your names one by one, but you are just too many to mention. Haha! :-p Love you guys!

Of course, to all my friends in Abu Dhabi and Dubai (my Prestige Jet Titas and Titos, Khawarizmi Friends and Fashion Design Classmates, Family Friends, Friends in the Photography and Fashion Industry of the Middle East) who has pushed me to do this, you all are my inspiration. Thank you for the never-ending support! You know who you guys are! Thank you for the encouragement, motivation, and the inspiration! Without you, The Mazuona will not be what it is now. I love you all! :-)

And of course to my readers/followers/blog friends, thank you for making my days a little bit brighter with the increasing number of traffic! I promise more interesting blog content and less blogger's blocks. Hopefully. ;-) I hope you continue to support this blog! You guys are amazing! Remember that this blog lives for you. :-)

To my heavenly Father, thank You for this opportunity. Thank You for blessing me with all these wonderful people who continue to support my dream. Without me, this blog is nothing. Without you, I am nothing. I love You, Lord. :-)

So, I guess that's it. I hope the cupcake is real though, so we can truly celebrate. I wish I could give each and every one of you cupcakes! But for now, I hope that lots and lots of virtual hugs and kisses would suffice! Let's hope for many cupcakes and many more months (and eventually years!) to come. Cheers! :-)


Always love,
Eura

No comments:

Post a Comment