Monday, November 15, 2010

Mini Hiatus

This week marks the start of the Eid holidays for the Muslims. There will be no work/school from November 15-November 21. Most of the people I know are very excited. Who wouldn't be? It's not everyday that you can spend a weekday without worrying about something school/work-related. We all need a break from the hustle and bustle of our lives from time to time.

And so, much like everyone else who has planned something for this week, I have also made plans. From tomorrow (Monday) until Tuesday, my family and I will be spending the time at the Le Royal Meridien Hotel here in Abu Dhabi. I know, we should have booked somewhere far like Dubai or Ras Al Khaimah again. But, my parents insisted that we stay in the city. Anyway, that's so not the point. The point is I'll be gone for two days, which means no blogging during that time.

But that doesn't mean that I won't be thinking of my next post, or looking for mazuonas, or completing my Editorial Journal. I still would. But, I've been doing a lot of things recently, and I think that this is the perfect time to rejuvenate and get my energy back. Who knows? Maybe I'd come back better than I ever was during the past three weeks that I've been blogging.

And speaking of which, themazuona will turn one month on Wednesday, 17th of November. Isn't that awesome?! I still can't believe it. The days went by in a blur. And the next thing I know, it's already been a year. It's still a long shot, I know.  But thinking about it makes me excited.

I have planned a lot of topics to blog about in the coming weeks using my new Editorial Journal. I just hope that I will stick to it. ;-) Late last week, I think I may have mentioned having a mini-contest to celebrate the first month of  themazuona. I would really love to do it, but I think that the best way to celebrate the occasion is by innovating the blog. And the Editorial Journal is just one of the ways to do that. ;)

In fact, themazuona will be literally refreshed in time for the start of its second month. New things will be arriving to spice up this place. I guess you just have to visit often to find out what themazuona has in store for you. I hope all of you will love them. TheMazuona's new face will be revealed on Sunday, November 21. So, you better drop by! ;)

Until then, my lips are sealed. 


Photo courtesy of  Ariel Magyawe Jr. via Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment