Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesdays with Mazuonas: Spotted At the Dubai Mall

 The holidays are fast approaching, which means that the "Sale Fever" is in the air. Hence, the perfect time to go shopping. So last weekend, My family and I went to the Dubai Mall to do some serious shopping. And while posing in front of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, I spotted this girl sitting on one of the benches overlooking the dancing fountains.



The first thing that caught my eye were her bare legs. It's not very rare to see women wear shorts in this country, you just don't see it everyday. In my case, at least. So, to see someone wear shorts without a care in the world is a refreshing sight. I wish I could do that from time to time. :-)

The next one I saw were her boots. I've been trying to get myself a black/dark gray pair like hers for a while now, but I can't seem to find the style that I really like. I really liked hers though. And I wish I was able to talk to her and ask her about it for a bit. We were quite in a hurry to get inside the mall, because the sun was getting too hot. So, if by any chance that this girl stumbles upon my blog, "Hi there. Please do contact me if you are this girl in the picture. I would love to ask you about your boots." :-)

There you go guys! I hope that I'll be able to update more often this week. It's been really really hectic lately with the holidays coming. I hope you're enjoying your time as we also count down to the end of the year. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment