Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stand Out ♥


Photography by Rodel Corpuz
Hair and Make up by Kris Napenas
Model: Icee Codilla

Finally. It has arrived. The fruit of everything I've worked hard for the past few months is finally here. :) These are just 2 pieces from my first-ever collection entitled, STAND OUT. The full collection will be available for sale at Si Fashion Galerie, Jumeirah, Dubai starting from the 25th of May. ♥ 


Official invitation to the exhibit on WEDNESDAY
Drop a line on my email for any inquiries: themazuona@gmail.com

An invitation entitles the guest to a 20% discount on ALL ITEMS in the boutique valid until JULY 31, 2011 :)




The past few months have been a really crazy roller coaster ride for me. I can't put into exact words how I felt during the time, and I can only wish that I was able to document each moment. Regardless, I have learned so much from the whole experience. And I can't wait to start anew. It's not yet the end, but I just want to express my never-ending gratitude to all of you.

Thank you to all the people who has supported me along the way! Starting off with my parents who, despite all the misfits and mishaps, stayed with me all the way. I hope that whatever comes out of this, I have made you proud. ♥

To my Seoul sister and little brother, who I have put in so much stress by going back and forth to Dubai during a weekday (exam week, i might add), thank you! ♥

To my family here in Abu Dhabi and in the PH, thank you for showing your love and support! Lolo, Lola, Titas, Titos, and my cute, not-so-little-anymore cousins, thank you for always standing by me. Can't wait to see you all! Wish you were all here. ♥

Friends from all over the world who have also showed their support, thank you! PH Friends: too many to mention but you guys know who you are! See you all soon! :) ABU DHABI Friends: KIC Family (friends, classmates, teachers), Prestige Jet family, family friends, thank you for the never-ending support! My lovely Manal BB and Tagy, thank you for letting me cry when I need to. :) My lovely Mercilita, Fatima, Khaled, and Ittaf: you guys are the best second family I could ever ask for. Thank you for always being there. ♥



To my Yeobo who, despite the distance and time zone differences, has never left my side. I'm so glad to have found a friend in you. Saranghamnida. ♥ :)

To Kuya Rodel, Ate Kris, and Ate Icee: Without you, these people right here wouldn't know this collection existed. Haha. Photos look amazingl if it weren't for all of you. I hope to work with you again soon! All the best! ♥

To the management and staff of SI FASHION GALERIE, thank you for giving me this opportunity! I have learned a lot from the experience and I will strive to be better from now on. Thank you again for opening your doors to emerging designers like myself. All the best to you! :)

Yes I have to mention, to SHINee, B2ST, U-Kiss, and Super Junior. Thank you for your music. Haha. You are my inspiration. Without your music, I wouldn't be able to go through this. ♥ Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin, thank you for pushing me to reach for my dreams. Thank you for making me fly high. :)

To my Heavenly Father who has given me the strength to go on despite the obstacles I need to face. Thank You for always picking me up when I fall down and urging me to go on, because You are the light. Thank You for this talent and passion. But most of all, thank you for blessing me with all the people I have mentioned above. I love You Lord. :)

And to you Mazuona, this is for you. ♥ :)




No comments:

Post a Comment